Friday, January 16, 2009

So I took this picture a couple days ago and realized what a perfectly classic picture of Jackson and Ethan this is. You can see Jack's snowball hitting Ethan, while Ethan's snowball is in mid-air about to hit Jack. Always tormenting each other, they are. Ethan also really needed a haircut in this picture.

Jackson is now in Kindergarten and has already chosen himself a wife. He tells me on a daily basis: " Mom, when I am a Dad, I am going to get married to Kylie and we are going to the temple." Very cute. Apparently Kylie, who is in his Kindergarten class,  has agreed to the arranged marriage. I ate lunch with Jackson at school and was informed by several silly girls in Jackson's class that his little "arranged marriage" is quite a hot topic amongst the class.  Jackson's teacher has to have a chat with me on a weekly basis because of his behavior at school. He is always trying to be the class clown and tends to be too chatty. She says she moved him to a new table where he was away from his friends, hoping it would help. The next thing she knew, he was friends with everyone at the 'new' table and she had to move him again. Sadly, he reminds me too much of myself at his age. My past is coming back to haunt me!

As for Ethan, well, to really fathom Ethan, you would have to observe him for yourself. Going out in public is difficult because he is always running away from me, and he is fast!  I usually catch people laughing or being completely appalled by the events that unfold everywhere he goes. Those he is quite a crazy boy, he can charm you in a second! He balances his feisty side with his sweet, lovable side, and thank goodness for that.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

i sure hope you past haunts you! we all will deserve it i guess! ;) cute stories!

The Barth Family said...

Ha Ha Bonnie! Jackson is you! As I was reading it, I was thinking, that is exactly Bonnie! I guess we were a little too obnoxious in high school!