Saturday, January 24, 2009


My Big Win!

I'm still having small panic attacks as I do this blog...so much pressure, ahhh! It's getting easier and I think I might be soon addicted.  I am a big listener to Radio From Hell on 96.3 and this week it paid off. So on January 12th they started a contest, giving away a trip to Vegas everyday for 20 days. They would deal a hand of cards each day, one card at different times throughout the day. To win the contest, you had to get all the cards and then call in the next day at 7:15 AM. I was committed to trying every single day, even if  I came up empty handed. Well, on the 5th day of setting my alarm to get up and listen to the radio, I won!  It was really crazy to hear my silly voice on the radio. 
So, on February 22nd, Kyle and I will be flying to Vegas with Kerry, Bill, Gina, (and Richie T), and the 19 other winners of the contest. They are paying for our flight, hotel for 2 nights, and giving both of us $96 to do what ever we want with. They will be doing their Radio show from Mandalay bay on February 23rd and 24th, so everybody try to listen from 6AM to 10AM (ya, right).






2 comments:

Jules said...

How fun! Congratulations on winning. Now, go have some fun.

Dena and Jared said...

That is sooo awesome!! I hope you had a blast! ...I always picured Gina as a redhead...