Monday, January 31, 2011

Okay, deep breath. In through your nose, out through your mouth. So it's late again, and I should be in bed, so we will just start calling this CRAZY TIME because I kind of turn in to a looney toon. It's all the lack of people talking or crying at the same time that does it to me.

So here is the short list on what all the crazies at my house are doing. I'll keep it concise so you don't zone out after the first sentence.


Kyle- hmmmm, not in love with his job (I'm trying to be polite), looking for jobs in Portland, holds Ella a lot, gets hurt by Ethan a lot, gets confused by Jackson a lot (because of the oppositness of their personalities), does way too much for me- a lot.

Bonnie- chasing the children, trying to find motivation to care, teaching piano and aerobics, and trying not to freak out on a regular basis

Jackson- hero is Bill Nye the Science Guy. Hates sports, hates confrontatio
n, obsessed with the Wii and his DS, asked me today what aggressive means and then asked me if he was aggressive. I had a good laugh at that one.

Ethan- The aggressive question would be a resounding YES here. Also obsessed with the Wii and DS, but just as obsessed with Dinosaurs and his baby sister. Ella is already scared of him, and for good reason

Ella- getting more and more feisty everyday. Don't pull on her arm or even dare to put her on her belly, she will never forgive you--well not at least for a few hours. She needs to remember she is on my team. Also, she is sleeping like a champ at night. Yes, I am rubbing that in your face.

Feeling ready to leave Utah. I have to say that Davis County (and a little bit of Weber County) kind of freaks me out. Maybe it is because everyone where's the same jeans and ha
s the same pair of boots and the same plastic surgeon. The hippy in me is freakin' ready to throw some organic tomatoes at all of them. I guess maybe I am just embracing the possibility of change. Let's face it, I've only lived outside of Utah for 2 years of my whole life. Those 2 years were spent in Kansas, none of which I even remember because-haha- I was 2 when we moved to Utah. I guess it's time for my 31 year-old-lady body to experience some cultu
re shock.

Also, I felt like posting this picture of Kyle. Here he is, in all his glory, wearing Jackson's baseball shirt that I accidentally order a tad (or a maybe a lot) too big. We all had a good laugh that dad could fit into 7-year-old Jack's t-shirt


2 comments:

The Falkers said...

SO TRUE ABOUT THE JEANS AND BOOTS!!! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Okay really, you have friends named the "Falkers?" I would, too, just because they have the best name ever.

Also, move to freaking WASHINGTON. Oregon. psha. Oregon is California's Canada, and no one wants to live in Canada. Move here. By us.

I don't even WEAR JEANS. Only pants with elastic waists.

Utah is for suckers who like living by family and all of that crap. Washington is for people like us that only like being around people we can hate in a few months time and get away with it.